Click on the crosshairs to begin!
Just fly around! And try not to crash.
- "Normal" is a standard fixed viewpoint which will give
the feeling of flying a radio-control airplane.
- "Active" viewpoint is also a fixed viewpoint however it
can control with the feeling of a lively motion.
- "Move" is a viewpoint where the airplane is pursued
- "Smoke" can be toggled on or off. Kind of neat when
- "Meter board" is mostly decoration.
(E) engine meter, (S) speed meter, (H) advanced meter,
(A) direction meter.